Among the services we have provided are in the areas of Islamic finance, including banking and finance, murabaha, establishment of business structures in Saudi Arabia, the GCC and other countries in the region, trade and taxation, licensing and permits, distributorship and franchise agreements, real property, due diligence and the resolution of business disputes through consensus, ICC or other international arbitration or mediation.
The firm's lawyers have acted as special advisors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as well as distinguished companies and individuals in the Kingdom and throughout the region. If business takes you to Saudi Arabia or other GCC countries, you are invited to join our family of clients and friends.
With over twenty years combined experience in shari'a legal issues, Al-Andalus Legal Consulting provides quality legal services with fixed fees and other alternative billing arrangements to companies and select individuals.
Areas of Expertise:
- Doing Business in Saudi Arabia
- Licensing and Permitting in Iraq
- Offers of Securities
- Private Placements Franchise and Distribution Agreements (wholesale and retail)
- Public Contracts
- Investing in Saudi Arabia
- Finding Saudi Investors (capital introductions)
- Shari'a legal opinions
- Saudi and International Arbitration
- Assistance with U.S./U.K./EU Legal Problems
- Correction of U.S. Databases (anti-terrorist watch list)
- Public-interest Cases
- Second Opinions (advice verification)